Don’t Miss Reno’s Largest Networking Opportunity!
SAVE THE DATE: January 30th, 2014 Peppermill Resort, Casino & Spa
DIRECTIONS is Northern Nevada’s premier annual economic conference, providing business and civic leaders with insight and perspectives that shape sound decision-making in the year ahead.
DIRECTIONS allows members and organizations from our area to gather to discuss our strategic planning for the year ahead, and gives attendees insight into public policy that affects businesses and our way of life in Northern Nevada. DIRECTIONS gives attendees focus on important matters and allows for interaction with civic and community leaders from across the region, giving you unbridled access to key people and organizations that shape our economy and our regional economic stability.
With over 800 attendees, DIRECTIONS is the largest business event in the area featuring companies, non-profits and community leaders from across the region. DIRECTIONS provides a platform for discussion within our business community that gives attendees a better plan for tomorrow. Join us for electric discussions, meet potential clients and be seen at the largest business event in Northern Nevada. Whether you’re a networking pro, a business owner or a newly formed organization, DIRECTIONS has the resources and people that you need. Come together with fellow Chamber members and community leaders to find exactly what you are looking for.
Registration, breakfast and vendor exhibits begin at 7:00am with the program beginning at 8:00am and ending at noon (exhibitor booths open until 1:00pm)
Sponsorship opportunities for the largest business event in Northern Nevada are available! Help support the future of Nevada by becoming a DIRECTIONS 2014 sponsor! Click here for sponsorship & exhibitor information.
$70 EARLY BIRD PRICING AVAILABLE FOR MEMBERS UNTIL JANUARY 10, 2014
- $80 for Chamber Members/$100 day of event
- $90 for Non-Members/ $100 day of event
- $40 Full-Time Students
DIRECTIONS 2014 Speaker Line-up
- Owen Roberts, General Manager, Microsoft Licensing: “Riding the Next Wave: How Technology will Continue to Transform Your Life, Business…the World”
- Jeremy Aguero, Principal Analyst, Applied Analysis: “Recession, Recovery and Nevada’s New Economy”
- Victor W. Hwang, Co-Founder & CEO, T2 Venture Capital “The Biggest Little Rain Forest: Building an Innovation Ecosystem in Reno”
Margins Tax Panel
- Carole Vilardo, Chris Nielsen, Executive Director, Department of Taxation, Moderated by Tray Abney, Director of Government Relations, The Chamber